JUDr. Peter Maťko, LL.M.
Phone: +421 910 105 788
Before establishing own legal practice, Peter has worked in leading law firms in Bratislava and Banská Bystrica, where he assisted clients mainly in the sector of energy, real estate, construction and development. In past he worked as a trainee at the Legal Service of the European Commission, focusing on tax and budgetary matters.
To his clients is providing legal services especially in the area of contractual agenda, general corporate agenda, IT law and personal data protection, labour law, mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy and restructuring.
- from 2017
- Partner, P M LEGAL s. r. o.
- 2015 - 2017
- JUDr. Peter Maťko, LL.M., law firm
- 2011 - 2015
- Senior Associate, BOĽOŠ & PARTNERS s.r.o.
- 2010 - 2011
- Junior Associate, Hillbridges, s.r.o.
- 2010 - 2011
- Trainee, Legal Service, European Commission, Brussels
- 2009 - 2010
- Head of Competition Unit, Caselex S.a.r.l., Utrecht
- 2007 - 2008
- The Supreme Audit Office of the Slovak Republic, Bratislava
- 2004 - 2006
- Student Associate, Nosko & Partners s.r.o., Banská Bystrica
- University of Matej Bel, Faculty of Law, Banská Bystrica (JUDr.) – Economic and financial law
- 2008 - 2009
- University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Law School, the Netherlands – European Union Business Law (LL.M.)
- 2002 - 2007
- University of Matej Bel, Faculty of Law, Banská Bystrica (Mgr.)
- from 2015
- Advocate (Slovak Bar Association)
- 2010 – 2015
- Articled clerk (Slovak Bar Association)
- Slovak, English – bilingual level German – advanced